From the press release:
The 2015 release, with 2014 citation data for literature within the sciences and social sciences, features 11,149 journal listings in 237 disciplines; 82 countries are represented. A total of 272 journals received their first JIF; 53 percent of journals saw an increase in JIF from last year and 43 percent saw a decrease. Additionally, 39 journals were suppressed to ensure the integrity of the reports. Suppressed journals are re-evaluated after a year for reconsideration in the JCR.
Below, top 10 journals for Management by impact factor, for more, INSEAD community users can login from the Library page here.
- ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT ANNALS
- ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT REVIEW
- ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT JOURNAL
- JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT
- MIS QUARTERLY
- JOURNAL OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY
- JOURNAL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- PERSONNEL PSYCHOLOGY
- OMEGA-INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- ORGANIZATIONAL RESEARCH METHODS